Front end noise

I have a 1997 Jeep Wrangler, and there is noise coming from the front end, which sounds kind of like a bad wheel bearing. When I am on the highway (especially on a right curve) and hit a bump, the steering wheel shakes back and forth. Sometimes it's real bad, to the point that the whole jeep starts shaking. Any suggestions on what this could be?

Thanks, Jon

Reply to
jongig1

Sounds like a bad wheel bearing to me....

Mike

j>

Reply to
Mike Romain

Not so fast, Mike. It could just as easily be a bad wheel bearing. n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III