1999/2000 Explorer Differences?

I have 150,000 miles on my 2000 Explorer, which I purchased new. My other car was recently totaled, and I'm considering replacing it with a 1999 Explorer with 75,000 miles on it, thus becoming a 2-Explorer household. The 1999 belongs to a friend, and I have ridden in it many times. Inside it seems pretty much the same as my 2000, and I wonder what are the significant mechanical differences between the two? The

1999 has 4-wheel drive, whereas my 2000 has 2-wheel drive, so that is a major mechanical difference. Any others I should know about?

Many thanks.

Reply to
CWLee

They are pretty much identical.