2002 Ford Explorer Engine Problem

Im having a problem with the engine, one time when i was driving on heavy snow, i switched to 4WD high, after a moment the engine starts making some noise and i started to smell something burnt. The noise on the engine wont go away and im worried to drive it. I know something is broken somewhere but i need to know where and why... Can someone please give me thought or an idea whats wrong with my car

Reply to
dimalaman

Sorry... there's just not enough information in your post to even offer a wild guess.... What has been checked so far?

Reply to
Jim Warman