2004 Ford Explorer Key Pad

Like many I have just purchased an 04 explorer and it didnt come with the combo to the key pad. I have ready on many different sites ways to find it, anyone actually know how to find it on the 04? Thanks in advance!

Reply to
loren311

This is copied from the owners manual for my 2004:

"The keypad can be operated with the factory set 5-digit entry code; this code is located on the owner's wallet card in the glove box, is marked on the computer module, and is available from your authorized dealer."

Reply to
Dan

Look in the back. Take the jack assembly out of it's little hidden compartment and look inside for a sticker. Look carefully, they like to hide the little bugger.

KAM.

Dan wrote:

Reply to
Madmax