91 explorer low range 4x4

high range will come on but when i try to put it in low range it will not go and the high goes off...any advice appreciated...ronnie

Reply to
oldron

Really stupid question maybe, but you know you have to be in Park (or maybe Neutral) to engage the low range?

And has it worked in the past? How long ago did it actually work?

I'm not going to have answers I'm afraid, but those are my first questions in terms of troubleshooting.

=aw

andrew [ snipped-for-privacy@wwwebbers.com]

Reply to
Andrew Webber