'96 Explorer XLT Inside Dome/Courtesy Lights

Can anyone with a four door '96 Explorer XLT B-trim (high console trim, etc) verify if when a door is opened as to whether the front over head lights (by the compass/thermometer), the lights above the rear passenger seats, and the light in the cargo area by the hatch glass all turn on.

On mine only the overhead lights near the compass/thermometer and the light in the cargo area come on. I know the lights above the rear passenger seats turn on when you push the buttons next to them, but I could have sworn that they also turn on when a door is opened.

Thanks for your help.

Reply to
Fred 2

Owners manual?????