2001 Grand Caravan Overhead Temp Gauge

Having bought my 2001 GC used, I did not receive an owner's manual. I was noticing a small green light toward the rear of the overhead temperature console that comes on when the lights are switched on. What is the purpose of this light? Please note that I only have the temperature/compass console.

Reply to
Charlie

Is the light aimed at the floor? If so, I think it is to illuminate the floor, cup holders, etc so you can see your stuff at night.

-Scott

Reply to
Scott Ehardt

Reply to