97 EB w/air suspension leaning

My 97 EB has the air ride / auto-ride-height suspension. When I first bought the truck 6 months ago, the system didn't work right, and I determined that the left rear shock was leaking. I replaced it, and things seemed to work fine. (The truck at least went up when I put it in 4low). However, when it's parked, and you view it from the front or back, there is a noticeable lean to the left. I don't know if it's something wrong with the front shock, or some other component.

I also would like to know a bit more about the air ride system. For some reason, when I park, get out, and shut the door, it seems to pump up the shocks at that point. Is that normal? I would think it would lower them when I'm parked, not raise the truck.

Anyway, any input or help is appreciated! Thanks!

Chester

Reply to
Chester

up north