98 Explorer

Hello - the back doors of my 98 Explorer XLT will not open from the inside when the doors are unlocked. Any thoughts as to how to solve this problem? Thanks.

Reply to
tnblacey

Check your child saftey feature, Open the door in the in the door latch area your willsee a green and white sticker under this sticker is a hole with alever slide the lever the opposite way and see if that works, if not then inside the door a piece of plastic that attaches to the latch release is broken. As in my case, but then again no one really rides in my backseat except for my 4 y/o

Searcher

Reply to
Searcher