98 Explorer Speaker Cover

Greetings All, I guess when my wife opened the passengers door to our 98 Ford Explorer, the red reflective plastic lense covering the speaker fell off. I dont want the spaeker to get damaged, but I cant find a new one anywhere on the internet. Any ideas would be appreciated.

George Evans Newport News, VA

--

70+ days retention from $2.99 - Our speed will burn your modem !

Reply to
bsmokey

The red reflectors are below the speakers, near the bottom of the door on my

98 so I'm not sure what you mean. In any case the wreckers is probably your best bet for finding that part...

Al

Reply to
Al Williams