99 front suspension rattle only when warm

I have a wierd problem that hopefully someone could shed some light on. I have a 99 XLT SOHC, only 32,500 miles, original owner, well maintained. Never had a problem. When the truck is driven for about 10-15 minutes I notice a rattling sound from the drivers side wheel area. The best way I can describe it is that it sounds like the shock absorber is loose, or ball joints are loose. I don't know if either is the culprit, I'm just trying to describe the sound. I notice it going over bumps and at traffic lights when driving in stop and go traffic. The wierd thing is that I don't notice the problem when the truck is cold. It only happens after it warms up. Any ideas? Thanks.

Reply to
MikePier