Noise in front end - maxima 03

I have a 2003 Maxima SE which I bought used with 15,000 miles. There is a small popping noise when I go over bumps. The problem has never gotten any worse or better. The CV joints and boots seem to be ok. Could this be a shock absorber problem? It doesn't seem to affect anything, just annoying as the car is super quiet.

Reply to
MaximaOwner

in reading both posts,

if the previous owner hit a curb hard enough to bend a wheel , chances are that is where the vibration is coming from. BTW cooper tires ain't nuthin to write home about.

chances are the strut was internally damaged because of the impact.

good luck on trying to get the dealer to warranty it

Reply to
NissTech