add remote fuel door release

Hi all I have an '01 XLT and I was wondering if it was possible to add a remote opening fuel door latch mechanism to my Explorer. I am a little surprised that it didn't come with one, but maybe I can add one. I don't want to use a locking gas cap and with the cost of gas going up it seems like a good idea. If this is doable, does anyone have an idea of how much it would cost? How much of a pain in the neck? After market stuff or Ford only?

Thanks!

Larry

Reply to
Larry C