Billet Grille?

Was thinking of installing a billet grille on my 02 xlt. was wondering if anyone has done or seen one and how does it look? and would you recomend. With the Ford emblem or without?

Reply to
relic

It's hard for anyone else to tell you what you are going to like. This is a matter for personal taste.

We can no more pick your cars attire than we can pick your attire. Sorry for the non-answer, but that's how I feel....

Reply to
Jim Warman

In **MY** opinion I think they look like shit. Ford has about 3 or 4 differant factory grills from flat black/gloss black to silver/satin to chrome that look good. The billet grills (see BBQ grill) look like they would go with the clear tail-light lens, the blue LED window-washers and a huge wing on the roof. Thats just MY opinion, yours may vary. No "offense" to the people who own them and like them.....just NOT for me.

Reply to
DR RASTIS FAF00FNIK

Call the boys at "PIMP MY RIDE" they can tell ya if it is hot or not. Of course it is all a matter of taste and personal choice. Happy Motoring YO!

Reply to
Silverbirdflyer

no sh*! its a matter of taste. I have seen pictures, and thought it looked good. seeing it in a picture and seeing it in person can be two different things, quality etc. as far as would you reccomend I was wondering if anyone has done it themsleves and if they were pleased with it. installation, quality. Please!if you dont have any info about a post dont respond to it.

Reply to
relic

Try the Sport Trac Forums. They have had extensive discussions about the billet grills.

Hairy