grille insert

I just got a 2011 5.0 GT with the front-lower fascia kit. I am
wondering if there is a grille made that will fit the fascia. Not the
main grille, but a grille that would fill the open space on the fascia
between the two foglights. The open space is in front of the radiator
- if you look through it, you have direct access to the radiator.
Here is a site showing the fascia kit:

If you look real hard, you can see the open slot between the two
foglights in the middle of the black fascia.
Ford does not seem to make such a grille. Does anyone know if any
after-market shops make such a grille? Does anyone know of a good
Mustang forum where I could pose the question?
Thanks!
When emailing me, please replace the "NoSpam" with "verizonbusiness" in my email
address in order to reply.
snipped-for-privacy@NoSpam.com Systems Engineer
Reply to
Joe Granto
Reply to
SC Tom
On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 12:20:26 -0500, Joe Granto wrote:
Engineer
There is a catalog of custom parts for late model Mustangs. Something Brothers.
Reply to
D E Willson
I don't see it on their Web site yet, but Silver Horse Racing was quick to jump in with a relatively low-volume lower grill insert for the 07-09 GT/CS. I'd guess they'd like to hear someone is looking for something like you mention.
Reply to
Frank ess
Yeah, there was a day when you could reach experts all over the country from one place (usenet) rather than having to join a bunch of singular forums to get an answer. That day is dead, sadly. When emailing me, please replace the "NoSpam" with "verizonbusiness" in my email address in order to reply. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- snipped-for-privacy@NoSpam.com Systems Engineer
Reply to
Joe Granto

Site Timeline Threads