Carfax Report Request

If anyone has a working Carfax account, I'd appreciate it if you'd run a report on a 1996 Explorer V-8 VIN

1FMDU32P3TZA58973.

Thanks

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

Hello Ed,

Not to ra> If anyone has a working Carfax account, I'd appreciate it if

Reply to
Richard Ray

Reply to
Blah Blah

Your are not raining on my parade. The car is already purchased (and it is not mine, but a friend's). Just looking for information out of curiosity more than need. Definitely not worth $25 (or even $5). Mostly just curious to see if all the recalls have been performed. My friend is going to go to the dealer to have this verified, but I thought someone with a Carfax subscription might give him a early heads up.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

Hi, I agree. I would NOT trust carfax. My cars as well had "things" done that would never ever show up in carfax.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Dougherty

professional

This is not at all uncommon on Usenet. People who by a 1-month will frequently run a few VIN's for others.

Ken

Reply to
Napalm Heart

Just wondering, but why did you do this as a reply to an unrelated posting, rather than as an OP with a fresh subject line?

Ken

Reply to
Napalm Heart

Just a screw up. I am not even sure how it ended up the way it did. I thought (i emphasize "thought") I did start it as a new thread.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

It's a new thread on Free Agent; no "Re:".

Bill Funk Change "g" to "a"

Reply to
Big Bill