02/28/2002 12,113 07/15/2004 44,561

Date: Mileage Reading: Source: General Comments:

04/06/2001 NICB Vehicle manufactured and shipped to original dealer 04/12/2001 Illinois Motor Vehicle Dept. Cicero, IL Registered as lease vehicle 02/28/2002 12,113 Service Facility Vehicle serviced 08/09/2002 Illinois Motor Vehicle Dept. Cicero, IL Title #T2221108049 Title issued First owner reported Correction to record Loan or lien reported Registered as lease vehicle 07/15/2004 44,561 Auto Auction Sold at auction in Illinois Listed as a fleet vehicle 08/05/2004 CARFAX AdvisorTM Be sure to buy this vehicle from a licensed dealer.

A curbstoner is a person who purchases vehicles at volumes that require a dealer license and then poses as a private seller to sell to unsuspecting buyers for a large profit. Curbstoning is illegal in most States.

Reply to
Dom

Hello if possible can you also check this car for me?

2MEHM75V03X658281

You can post it here or email it to me at

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Have a good day

Thank you

Reply to
marauderguy

If someone has some carfax or autocheck time to spend, could you check

1J4FN78S6NL105894 for me?

Thanks so much!

Ian

Reply to