Carfax Please? *big smile*

Could some very generous person please run a carfax for me. The VIN:

1fafp42x9wf127803.

I would REALLY appreciate this. :-) And if it matters, I have run checks for people when I had a Carfax account. ;-)

Thanks in advance.

Cindy '96 laser red auto GTS

C. Olofsson

How about a Toyota ?.. Vin 4TANL42N0XZ485061

email snipped-for-privacy@lvcm.com

Thanks in advance :)

Reply to
Chief Wiggum

Thanks, WES! :-) I really appreciate it!

recommended.

Reply to
C. Olofsson

Thanx Wes !

Reply to
Chief Wiggum

Amazing what a pretty girl and a flirtatious smile can accomplish !

:)

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Isn't it though? That and big brown eyes always absolutely killed me. A cute girl with brown eyes and an inviting smile turns me to jello every single time. Well, at least when I didn't have an amazing girl of my own... now I have to control that a lil better. ;-)

JS

Reply to
JS