code for keyless entry

I don't have the code to use the keyless locks. I heard it may be located somewhere on the vehicle.It's a 97 Eddie B.Explorer Thank you

Reply to
rundmc0717

Its located in the rear left side, where you store your jack and the washer bottle for the rear window. you will need a flashlight and maybe a mirror. Look toward the front inside this compartment and you will see a silver box just beyond the washer bottle, on the front of this box is a sticker with the code on it.

Searcher

Reply to
Searcher