Does anyone have the 2002 Shop Manual (by Helm) for the Ford Explorer?

I have a stuck air diverter door in my climate control system and am looking for the exploded view to see how to dissassemble the plenum on my 2002 Explorer. Does anyone own a shop manual (preferably the official Helm shop manual on CD ROM) that shows this view for the 2002 Explorer? I found a post for how to fix a diverter door problem on a

2005 explorer, but the 2002 assembly appears to be different.

Thanks!

--Lee

Reply to
Lee Weinstein