Helm Manual for 1998 Isuzu Trooper...anyone interested?

Two weeks ago I totaled our 1998 Isuzu Trooper, so I don't need the Helm's manuals any longer. I have both the Shop Manual and the Electrical Troubleshooting Manual. Before I list this on eBay, I thought I would offer it up to the newsgroup.

If this is against the TOS, I will withdraw the post.

I am looking for $65 for both manuals (including shipping/handling).

Below are descriptions of the manuals

Shop Manual (originally $90 from Helms): Original repair manuals, with over 1000 pages of detailed repair instruction and diagrams written by the OEM make this the best manual available for accurate repair. Each Section includes a Table of Contents and many include an exploded view of the index showing parts disassembly sequence, bolt torques, thread sizes, and page references to descriptions in text. CD based repair manuals with detailed repair instruction includes disassembly/reassembly, inspection, testing/troubleshooting, repair and adjustments with information on Special Tools, Specifications, Maintenance Schedule, Engine, Engine Cooling, Fuel/Emissions, Transmission, Steering, Suspension, Brakes including ABS, Body, Heater and Air Conditioning, and Electrical including SRS Description: Instructions And Procedures For Routine Repair Adjustment Maintenance Work Diagnosis/Testing And Removal/Installation Of Parts For Various Vehicle Systems.

Electrical Troubleshooting (originally $35 from Helms): Written by the OEM, this book has the most in-depth wiring diagrams available. Information on how to troubleshoot electrical problems, this manual includes circuit schematics, power distribution schematics, ground distribution schematics and component locations to accurately repair electrical problems. ETMS are model and model year specific, and their schematics are far more detailed than the wiring diagrams in the Service Manual. For best repair results, use this manual in conjunction with the Service Manual.

-

-- Curtis Newton snipped-for-privacy@remove-me.akaMail.com

ICQ: 4899169

Reply to
Curtis Newton

Yes, I am interested in the manuals, if you still have them for sale.

Thanks, Alan Johnson

Reply to
AJJ

Sorry, sold them on eBay...they went real quick.

Curt

-