DPFE Vac hose ?

99 V8

The dealer (Honda) I bought from replaced the DPFE. While I was looking things over I noticed that when they removed the vacuum hose's they cut the hose end with a razor to remove. This is okay except the did not cut to clean hose when replacing. I was real impressed. I removed and cleaned the EGR. Then hooked the hose's back as they came off the DPFE .

My question is; There are 2 hoses attached to the DPFE, both go to the EGR tube from manifold. Looking at it from the front, the left hose goes to the lower (closer to the manifold) connection and the right goes to the upper connection. Is this the correct hookup??? I'm still looking for the source of my miss. Thanks...

Reply to
Sonny