Drivers side door wont unlock except when opened from inside

My drivers side door wont unlock with the remote control or when I put the key in but will unlock when I open it from teh inside. Has anyone had this problem before and know the cheapest fix for it?

2000XLT 73k mi
Reply to
annonymous

Oops,

Didn't know I was sending it annonimus. You may reply to this email address.

Reply to
Rick Venable

"annonymous" wrotenews:7040e$4225274e$18d69f90$ snipped-for-privacy@KNOLOGY.NET:

When I first bought my exploder, that was one of the first problems I had to fix. I had to go to Autozone and buy a replcement 4 button sending unit, the one on your armrest for about $30.00. That fixed it.

Very easy to change. Two tabs, pull up, use little screwdriver to hold tabs away so you don't break the, unplug wiring harness, plug in new new and voila.

Door handles and auto window sending units. A common problem.

msm

Reply to
Anastazi

Reply to