engine too lean bank 1 and 2

I have my car in the show today and the mechanic says he checked out all of the sensors, checked for vacume leaks and checked the fuel. He is sayin that everything is looking ok but he thinks he wants to check the timing chain and I will need to pay 350 more just to find out what is wrong...any ideas

Reply to
johnecarrico

my 47 ford was running bad and it was the timing chain..

ds549