Exchange P255/70 to LT245/75?

The 2001 Sport with Sport pkg has P255/70/16 as the original tires size. There seem to be a much wider selection for the LT245s. Has anyone tried the LT245/75/16 in place of the 255s? Specifically I'm looking for two sets of four, one set for the winter(M/S or AT?) and another set for the summer good for towing my boat. Any suggestions would be great.

Reply to
Peter