Firestone Recall

I just bought a 2000 Explorer that has two Firestone tires which are probably not original. The car has 75k miles and the tires look like they have about 20k miles on them. I've been google searching for a half hour and still cannot find an actual LIST OF THE TIRES RECALLED. If anyone has a DIRECT LINK I would appreciate it. No more wild goose chases. Thanks Joe

Reply to
Joe

Hmm.. what did you put in the search terms? Maytag Washer :p

just kidding..

I found this on the first pageof Google results

I think all the free tire campaigns have ended though. But you could still find out if the ones that are on your vehicle were involved..

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

Reply to
Norman Mankim