fog lights for 02

My 02 explorer XLT didn't come with fog lights. I'm thinking of getting aftermarket ones and wondered what brands are recommended and what would fit in the spot under the bumper. The dealer has OEMs for around $200, are these the best way to go? I've also thought that I would want driving lights instead, any suggestions?

Reply to
mcshelden

It depends... what will you use them for? If you will be driving in a lot of fog get fog lights. If you will be using them on clear night to improve visibility get driving lights. If you will be using them to make your ride look "cool" get whatever the heck you want...

-Fred W

Reply to
Fred W.