For those who Have AT&T ISP

Here is the link I found so we can still be in contact... And its free

Bill Rubino

The main problem with that is that many have google groups blocked because of the (excess) trolling and spam. There are several other (perhaps better) alternatives which one might find more acceptable.

Of course, one could simply continue to pound on ATT explaining how DUMB their move is, and also look for a new ISP. At least in my case, my ISP (a smaller one) provides NNTP and won't let other state governments force their policy or operations, especially in violation of the US Constitution. YMMV, however.

Reply to
PeterD

You can also get this newsgroup on news.eternal-september.org. It is free. Tom

Reply to
Tom from WI