Ford, Are You Listening?

Just a minor pet peeve of my '03 Mountaineer. I am currently borrowing my brother's '03 Town Car and it has the same pet peeve. Why can't you freakin' see BOTH the INDOOR temperature and the OUTDOOR temperature AT THE SAME TIME? It DRIVES ME NUTS that you have to toggle and I can never remember if I am seeing the inside setting or the current outside actual. It's just NOT an intuitive system.

Reply to
B.D. Newman