Ford Explorer Problems website

I just launched a website

dedicated togathering and presenting information on various Ford Explorer problems,including tranmission, fuel injector, tie rods, axle and otherproblems. If you have any suggestions for any other problems orinformation that you'd like to see listed on the site, please let meknow. Thanks in advance. Brian

The_Big_Muddy

M Hoaglan

Agreed... the opening page shows me that this is a site designed to berate a tough little car rather than assist anyone with repairs and maintenance. It's always interesting to see the depths that some people will plunge to in order to generate business that doesn't really exist..... plugging up our judicial system and squandering tax dollars in the process.

I hope there's a lawyer or six reading this... I tell lawyer jokes in a loud voice and with much gusto.... sadly, none of my jokes compare with the joke that a lawyer has already shown him/herself to be...

Reply to
Jim Warman

The problem with lawyer jokes is, lawyers don't think they're funny -- and non-lawyers don't think they're jokes.

Reply to
Gordon S. Hlavenka

Reply to
Richard Ray

Brian, I just posted an inquiry about how one goes about canceling the auto-door-lock feature. That sort of thing would be of interest - the kind of thing that takes seconds to do, but for which a dealer has the know-how and expects (understandably) to charge for it. Thanks.

Reply to
Jjsegr

I have a 1993 explorer 6cyl. automatic. My 4wheeldrive will not work. When i push the button to go into 4wheeldrive it does not light up. I also checked the black box in the rear and hit the reset button the red light comes on and then goes out. I also hear a clicking noise in the box when i push the 4x4 button. How would i go about getting it to work?

Reply to
jpost