Ford Problems Website

I just launched a website

dedicated togathering and presenting information on problems with various Fordvehicles including tranmission, fuel injector, tie rods, axle and otherproblems. If you have any suggestions for any other problems orinformation that you'd like to see listed on the site, please let meknow. Please take a minute to share your story with us.

Reply to
The_Big_Muddy

Oh great! An attorney gives up chasing ambulances and starts looking for a nice class action against Ford instead.

Stay away filthy spammer!

Charles Perry P.E.

Reply to
Charles Perry

Talking about Lawers, Wonder how long before the ones at Ford shuts them down.

Reply to
Perry

I know I shouldn't feed the fire but even though these leeches make tons of money from other peoples misfortune, they are necessary. This may be the only way for people to fight big corporations like Ford. Sometimes they don't even know they have rights under the L-A-W. Of course, many corps want to change that. They want to be able to go back to the days of gas tanks that explode when hit from behind because some bean counter decided it was cheaper to not reinforce that area. And they want to do it with impunity. They want to be able to say, "Oops We sure didn't expect that to happen. If enough people die or are maimed to make it worth it, we'll be sure to allocate some money,($10,000-$20,000) to study and determine if we can make more money by fixing a problem." or "It wouldn't have blown up if that other guy had stopped in time. Not our fault."

Reply to
Rodney Rash

Gee I should report my tie rods going out on my old '97 150 they went bad at

102k and that was with some hard abuse at times (had it airborne at least twice).

Jerry P

Reply to
Jerry P