Ford explorer sport 1999 fog lamp wiring harness?

Can someone tell me where online I can find a replacement wiring harness for a 1999 ford explorer sport fog lamp.. its the short wire with a connector on each end.. one that plugs into the big wiring harness and the other end into the bulb. I have looked everywhere..

Thanks..

Dave..

Reply to
Dave Hauss

Try

I was unable to find the item you mentioned, however I have e-mailed them in the past and gotten parts that are not listed in the online catalog.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Tompkins