98' Sport Fog Lamp Failure

The right side fog lamp no longer functions on my '98 Sport. I removed the bulb and it looked fine. I even tried a new bulb and still no luck. The fuse to the relay was okay and all my other lights work.

Bad wiring harness? Something else? Any help would be appreciated before I suck it up and take it to a mechanic. Thanks.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Roth

Check for corrosion on the leads, especially the ground.

Reply to
MIKE LAPKE