Front Halfshaft

Hi folks, I have a 98 Mountaineer, 5.0, AWD with 115, 000 miles on it. I have noticed tell tale grease splotches on the right front wheel well that is aligned with the outboard CV joint. The outboard boot still looks good to a quick visual inspection, however, that is the only place the grease can be coming from as far as I can tell. Now my question to you folks: How many hours, days should a novice allow for replacing the axle? Once again, thanks for the help. Steve

Reply to
Esteban