Front of 2000 Explorer Squeaks

When ever i get in or out of my 00 explorer xlt v8. ALso when i break i can hear it as well. I am guessing something needs to get lubed but i dont know exactly what. When my truck was under warenty i had this problem and they fixed it. any advice?

Reply to
Kenny

Front sway bar bushings would be my 1st guess. If the dealer "fixed" it the

1st time under warranty, they should repair it n/c. Probably needs the bushings replaced, rather than just oiled up. Have the dealer look up and see what they did the last time. wth
Reply to
wth

is this problem a sevear problem that should be fixed. can it cause more problems if not? or is it more like a cosmetic type thing?

Reply to
Kenny