Front Wheel Hub '96 4x4

I know the wheel hub is sold as an assembly with the wheel bearings already pressed into the hub. Does anyone know if there is a aftermarket replacement for the wheel bearings? Also, can the original bearings be pressed out of the hub? I have started to hear and feel the groan/hum coming from the front end that others have experienced. I think it is ridiculous to be forced to spend $260 for a hub assembly.

'96 4x4 135,000 and one 4R55E toasted at 66,000

Reply to
nel bosco