Looking for 4.0L rebuilt for 1997 Ford Explorer Limited

I am looking to buy a rebuilt or crated 4.0L SOHC for my 1997 Explorer. Perfer Ontario but will consider others. Must be complete.

reply - snipped-for-privacy@canada.com

Reply to
J Abbey

Michael Andaya

I recently inquired about the 4.0 V6 EFI (not SOHC) at Auto Zone and they had several to choose from including rebuilt and salvaged. Delivered to your door they said.

Reply to
Ulysses