Looks good, crazy, but good

Hello All

This year I really got out of hand with the underside painting of my 92 XLT. Came out so good, I decided to take some shots. Surprised even me. Guess they're going to send a rubber truck to take me away.

If you'd like to see, it's second photo down:

Got to keep Stumphopper showroom new forever!

Reply to
Anthony Giorgianni

Not to worry, I've done the same on several vehicles. Ain't black spray paint wonderful!!!

-- Elbridge Gerry, of Massachusetts:

"What, sir, is the use of militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty. . . Whenever Government means to invade the rights and liberties of the people, they always attempt to destroy the militia, in order to raise a standing army upon its ruins." -- Debate, U.S. House of Representatives, August 17, 1789

Reply to
AZGuy

Glad

Reply to