No turn signals work but flashers do!!

I have a '92 Ford Explorer and when I signal a left turn the light inside does not come on and nor do the exterior signals. When i signal a right turn the interior light stays on rather than blink, but still front nor rear exterior lights work. Although when I turn the 4-way flashers on they work. Any ideas would be great.

Reply to
mcolliga

There are different fuses for the turn signals and the hazard lights. Turn signals use 15 amp, fuse 5 in the interior fuse panel. Hazard lights use fuse 4 there

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Bress

I think they may use different flashers too. He might have a bad flasher or some burned out bulbs.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher