Peeling window film. Any solutions?

My professionally installed window tint film is starting to peel away from the tops of some of the windows in my exploder, 4 years after it was installed. Any solutions?

Is there a glue or method to glue it back up nice and smooth?

I'm thinking a watered down thin solution of elmers white glue. ?

Reply to
Iranapam

IN my experience there is really not much you can do about it. THe original glue is dried to the glass, That has to be removed first. you may as well take it to a reputable tint place and get a suggestion from them. Elmers glue will not work, the freshly glued area will be opaque at best. Searcher1

Reply to
Searcher1