power lock

Hi,

I have a Ford Explorer 2000 limited, export model and all the doors don't close anymore, either with the remote or with the inside buttons, the open find but don't close

I check all the relays included some on top of the rear left wheel, checked all the fuses, everything seems find I know the radio remote works because when I use it to close the doors, it turns on the alarm

I read tons of answers on the forum but I did find any solutions for me.

any idea ? it has to do with the Ecu ?

thanks for your help

Guzz

Reply to