98 S70 Door lock

Hello to all!

Lately, the driver's door would not unlock using the remote (or the power lock buttons). We've had to unlock it using the key. On the other end, it locks fine using the remote and door lock buttons, just like the other doors. Any ideas??

Thanks in advance,

Peete

Reply to
Peete

Needs A door lock assembly no user serviceable parts inside the lock assembly Glenn ASE Certified Technician Volvo Master Technician

Reply to
Glenn Klein

There is a way to fix it, but it's for advanced do it yourselfers only.

Mike F

Thanks to both of you. I will look for a used assembly. I am not quite prepared to take on the RPEL yet...

Peete

Reply to
Peete