Re: 92 Quarter panel parts

Oh, if any needs this, the parts are:

F1TZ-78278A40-A Quarter panel cover RH 4-door F1TZ-78278A41-A Quarter panel cover LH 4-door F1TZ-78278A86-A Outer wheelhouse cover RH All F1TZ-78278A87-A Outer wheelhouse cover LH All F1TZ-78211B10-A Door opening panel cover - RH All F1TZ-78211B11-A Door opening panel cover - LH All

Thanks.

Reply to
Anthony Giorgianni

I checked earlier this year and our parts manager said Edmonton parts depot showed something like 4 of each.... I'll get him to check again tomorrow and see what he can find. These are the part numbers from the TSB, right?

Jim Warman