RE: AC MAX not working - update

While having the tailgate fixed, I had the problem with the AC switch not working in the MAX position, checked.

It was the recirculating door arm that was broken - as some of you mentioned. Same as happened earlier on the rear unit.

They had to remove the center console, dash and evaporator case.

This was about $350. I had to pay the $50 deductable on my warrentee plus tax.

So we are on the way to recouping the cost of the extended warrentee.

The question is "what's next"?

I would hope that the replacement parts are stronger! Ha.

WLW

Reply to
wlwallick