Re: Big Problems

I?m not a car junkie. I have problems with my 92 Explorer, and little

>money to fix. :( I?m getting little to no engine power, which is >especially noticable going up hills. I have a huge leak of antifreeze >out of a hose that looks like it is going to the engine(It has this >small cap on it and the rubber thing in it is not stopping the >anti-freeze from coming out). I went all over trying to find that part >with no luck, guess I will have to go to the dealer. I need some >suggestions on what to do? and What the problem(s) could be?
Reply to
Big Shoe

Or go to Home Depot/Lowes and get a new rubber washer for it in the lawn/garden center.

As for the lack of power... it could be alot of things.

Reply to
Gerry Pierce

Sounds like you better get some more money. As for the hose I can't quite picture what it is you are talking about. The only coolant caps I know of are the radiator cap and the reservoir cap.

As for lack of power it could be a lot of things such as a clogged air or fuel filter, slipping transmission, bad spark plug wires, dirty sensors, or who knows. Is it overheating? Maybe if you give us a little more information...

Reply to
Ulysses