Re: Ford Explorer XLT--2003

Hi, my ABS light came on about a year ago and Ford replaced a sensor. 3000 miles later the light came on again and Ford replaced a sensor. At 25000 miles the dreaded light cam eon again. Ford was about to rplace the sensor when I suggested that since this was the third time maybe it was something else. I now have a new differential and hopefully this is a fix

Reply to
Jimscars

Ignoring his agents wishes,"Jimscars" flung open the hotel room door and announced to the gathering crowd:

did they check the CAB module? Sensors don't go bad that often unless it's a Dodge. And what does a differential have to do with your brakes?

People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

-Unknown

Remove "die spammers" to email

Reply to
wideglide01diespammers