Power Window Switches

My daughter has a 98 Explorer with the black standard rocker switches to open and close the windows. The back right one acts funky, and I was going to "pull and replace" it with another to see if it a bad switch or bad regulator. Do those switches just pop off or do you have to remove the door panel to get to them?

Reply to
Michael MacMahon

You will have to remove the door panel to replace the power window switch(s)...

Steven

Reply to
Steven Hilgendorf