rear a/c, heater blower problems

When I have the front (main) controls on Max AC I actually get the air conditioning, but when I try to use the AC for the back I get nothing but hot air. I mean hot like I have the heater on max when I really have the AC on as cold as it will go. Any suggestions as to how I can correct this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance-CJ

Reply to
awe-crap-not-again

thanks :)

Reply to