Squealing/whine on an 01 EX sport

I thought I saw a post or two a while back about this issue,but I cant find them. I have an 01 Sport. There is a high pitched squealing sound that's coming from the front end(left that I can hear) that does not change when I apply the brakes. I seem to recall someone mentioning a bearing or something of the sort. I still have warranty on this vehicle and would like to get it addressed. Any ideas? Thanks

Reply to
Brandon