Thanks

I did that prior to my post. I got the same answer from Cottman and a Ford Truck dealer...make an appointment and bring it in. My local mechanic could not give me a ballpark figure. He doesn't do transmissions. But thanks Bill.

Reply to
me

Yeah, sometimes they need to check tags on the units to make sure that they are ordering the correct part.

My guy told me to bring it in when the tranny needed replacement, he stilll managed to order the wrong one. Doohh.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Scrutton